Happy Friday everyone! I am back from a blissful 10 days off in Lake Michigan, visiting family and soaking up the sun. Right before I left, I was fortunate enough to find two fabulous design interns – Marielle and Jessica – to join Spitfiregirl. Jessica will be a prominent feature on the blog, and assisting me with office management and design. Be sure to check out Jessica’s personal blog as well…she’s one stylish lady (who’s about to be wed!) So without further adieu, take it away Jessica!
Hello lovely readers! I am beyond excited and honored to join the Spitfiregirl Team! As a little intro, here are some fun facts to get to know me:
• I am a Northern California native, but recently moved back north after living in San Diego and Orange County for about 9 years.
• I am a recent homeowner. Very exciting!
• I am the only girl in my family. I have 4 younger brothers, of whom I absolutely adore!
• I love typography, scrapbooking and photography (still working on these skills).
• I am getting married in about 2 months and trying to resist all the DIY ideas on Pinterest is beyond difficult!
• I met my handsome fiancé in college about 10 years ago. When we reconnected again about 4 years ago, we were smitten!
• Pretty, fresh florals and jumbo balloons always brighten my day.
• I love all things pretty and design and can’t wait to share my inspiration with Spitfiregirl!