Our Internship Program is always on the lookout for creative and energetic graphic design interns, and engaging social media interns. Our clients are primarily in the wedding, hospitality, event & fashion industries, so a LOVE of pretty pictures and fun content is a must! Think this could be you? then please read below for all the details…
We are looking for an editorial *superstar* intern to join our team for the winter-spring internship session. What does that mean?
• You’ve got great concepts & a unique point of view
• You’re organized and punctual
• You approach your writing with your client’s marketing needs in mind
• You have a side passion for design and know your way around Photoshop
• You crave inspiring imagery and interesting clients
• You’ve got a great sense of humor
• You’re looking for a casual work environment
• You’re looking for REAL writing experience, not grabbing coffee
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? good! keep on reading…
We are looking for an organized and creative writer who is interested in penning unique point of view marketing copy, blog posts, and witty social media loves finding great photography or artwork to visually support it (and credits accordingly) and knows their way around WordPress, Instagram and Pinterest.
Skills you’ll utilize and learn:
• research and content curation
• marketing copy and content creation
• content organization
• creating a social media schedule
• Scheduling Instagram posts via Planoly
• coordinate with our content providers
• creation of mood boards and photoshop templates or designs to support blog topics
• SEO optimization (training provided)
• Implementation of content into wblog and social media channels (instagram, facebook, pinterest)
• A strong writer with a fun, witty personality
• DEMONSTRATED PROFICIENCY in PHOTOSHOP ideal – a good design aesthetic is important
• Proactive & good at multi-tasking. Efficient!
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge and experience with Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook
• Proficiency in WordPress
• Interest in (proficiency ideal) Search Engine Optimization and blog writing
• Available to work up to 10 hours per week
• Available for skype (or phone) calls and emails
• This position can and likely will be remote!
Interested? Please send your resume and portfolio (please link to your website and/or client work) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please list “EDITORIAL INTERN” in your subject line and mention your top 5 favorite instagram accounts and why you’d like to write for Spitfiregirl and our clients.
** LOOKING TO FILL IMMEDIATELY **
Due to the overwhelming response, we regret we cannot respond to every applicant. We will reply back in more detail to those we are interested in interviewing.
Thanks and good luck!